Fear Factory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-FF- Fear Is For The Weak

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Want to regroup? Bring in next-gen with style?
New to -FF-? Introduce yourself
Join our Battlefield platoon! Click here.
Join our Call of Duty Clan! Click here.
Join our GTAV Crew! Click here.

Rematch vs LFP

Go down 
+2
Huggybears95
dazza_homeslice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dazza_homeslice

dazza_homeslice

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 04:12

Hey dudes, are you up for a rematch on Sunday as 8pm GMT?

6vs6 TDM, Best of 3, as before with the same rules?

We have our host available and his connection is very good.

Can you let me know asap with your map choice and options for the 3rd map?
Back to top Go down

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 05:40

Whats your map choice?
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice

dazza_homeslice

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 06:15

Shit sorry, a lot of my members are unable to make that date. My mistake. How about the Friday or Sunday after? 18th or 20th June at 8pm?
Back to top Go down
Huggybears95

Huggybears95

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11 2010, 07:25

Dazza that sounds good!

The next week should be ok but talk to Iker or bLaCk_LiTe about it Smile

Peace
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice

dazza_homeslice

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 04:54

No problems, I'll message Blacklight via PSN and let him know I made a rematch thread so that he can iron out details with me.
Back to top Go down
SuperHadders

SuperHadders

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12 2010, 23:04

sounds good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bLaCk-LiTe

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 01:36

yea nxt week gd 4 me
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice

dazza_homeslice

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14 2010, 02:51

What specific date and time? I need to know to get members available.

And your two map choices?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bLaCk-LiTe

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 08:28

umm 8 ? and maps can be Rundown and Invasion
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice

dazza_homeslice

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 08:57

On Friday or the Sunday? lol

We pick Afghan.
Back to top Go down
iker007

iker007

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 08:59

do you guys play waw also Razz ?
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice

dazza_homeslice

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 09:02

No man, I hate WaW and so do many of our members. It's just basically MW2 and Black Ops when it comes out. I hope Black Ops is better than MW2 but IW messed up this CoD and made it very n00b friendly.
Back to top Go down
bLaCk-LiTe

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 09:07

lol sunday ?
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice

dazza_homeslice

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 09:09

Yeah man. See you guys then!

Remember: No Grenade Launchers, Thumpers, AT4-HS, Javelin, RPG Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
bLaCk-LiTe

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15 2010, 09:28

kk dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 07:19

Ok heres my point of view. If your team is going to camp back for killstreaks and then just get the kills from the kill streaks then you do that. OR you can play us in a game using the MLG variant rules and on MLG variant game modes. Team deathmatch uses a certain amount of teamwork but nothing like capture the flag, demolition and Search and destroy. I'm not going to play against a team that camps around a corner, waits for you to run around it and sprays you with a shotgun. Demolition you can't camp to win because you have to either defend the objective (yes you can camp to do that) or attack, you can't attack and camp because it just won't work. Capture the flag you can't camp to win because you have to be able to break down the other team to get to the flag and then buy the time to get it back to your base. You can camp to defend for CTF if you really want but the best teams defend by attacking. If you don't believe me, watch the MLG teams play it on YouTube (MLG's youtube = MajorLeagueGaming). Search and Destroy yes you can camp to win but really, most of the good teams will tear you apart unless you use teamwork. Teamwork isn't sitting in a corner and saying good job when somebody gets a harrier just so that you know Wink.

on rant
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice

dazza_homeslice

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21 2010, 22:36

Okay, I am not going to get into a war of words with you guys, because your attitute and the way you guys have presented yourselves has been great so far.

We do not camp if that is what you are trying to say. In Invasion, from spawn you killed a few of our guys and had us basically trapped at the Embassy. How can this be described as camping? It would be silly to rush towards you guys as you were aiming behind tanks etc towards us. TDM does require teamwork, if you had've done that, you could've breached us. Don't forget -FF- had us spawn trapped. We could not move.

In Afghan, we basically had you guys spawn trapped at the back of the cave. We could say you guys camped as it was impossible to breach you guys. So I see no problem at all.

We don't care what rules are applied. We usually play with no KS. We are not familiar with MLG rules as they are shit. We play to general GB rules if that's what the opponent wants. We do not however play CTF.

Blacklite said about a rematch next month, that is fine with me. We usually only battle TDM but we are up for anything. If you want to challenge us, please visit our Challenge us thread with the mode and rules you want applied for a rematch.
Back to top Go down
SuperHadders

SuperHadders

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2010, 00:11

How about we do a mix of things i.e on tdm, one snd and like one ctf? then everyone wins Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2010, 00:17

I only played half of the invasion game. At the start it was fine but after that I found that when I ran around a corner there was somebody lying with an AA12 spraying it all over me. Being spawn trapped is not camping, I agree, but after the spawn trap we had on you at the start I definitely got "camped on" a few times. I was in a pretty shit mood already yesterday, ask black lite lol, so I was probably rushing too much and therefore getting more pissed off because I was dying more than I should.

Another thing though, have you ever tried the MLG variant rules? They balance out the game a lot in my view. If we do rematch you then it would be nice to see some other game modes and maybe 4v4 instead of 6v6, 4v4 I find is a much better number for wars as it means that both teams have their very best players out and you generally get much closer matches, it would also be good to have killstreaks turned off.

One thing I particularly like about the MLG variant rules is the fact that it disables shotguns. In Mw2 there's a lot of controversy as to the fact of secondary weapons. Shotguns are a primary weapon in my opinion. They are far too powerful for a secondary, although I agree that they have limited range, they beat all primary weapons in the game at close range, yet they are a secondary...
Back to top Go down
dazza_homeslice

dazza_homeslice

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2010, 01:51

I agree with you about shotguns. I dislike being sniped with a fucking Spas, or with an CQC assault rifle known as the AA12. But a lot of the secondaries are overpowered. Akimbo G18s are awful to play against. I personally use the M1014 which I think sucks compared to the Spas and AA12, and any other secondary I use is the Stinger and TMP. So I sort of get what you mean.

As I said we did not camp. We could argue about this all day and I could accuse you guys of camping, in Invasion I got killed 4 times by the same guy hiding behind a tank. But I got on with it. In the last battle in which you beat us, we could've said you guys camped at one guy in Afghan spammed a shotgun in a corner at the start of the game and got the whole of our team. Again we got on with it. There are a lot of examples to accuse people of 'camping'. But we didn't bring that up. We only had a connection issue that game which we did say about, but not in an aggressive, abusive or derogatory manner.

At the moment we strictly only do 6 vs 6 in battles. We have around 8 excellent players and it's hard to keep them happy as they all want to play. If it was 4 vs 4, I wouldn't be able to play as we have members a lot better than me, but as a founder and Leader, I want to play lol.

Right okay, how about, we pick a game mode and map with rules. You pick a game mode and map with rules. Then we will have the tiebreaker game if it's even in TDM with an agreed map and rules. That way, everybody is happy.

We have no problem playing with no Killstreaks enabled during the whole battle.
Back to top Go down
SuperHadders

SuperHadders

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2010, 01:57

sounds good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TalllPaul

TalllPaul

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2010, 02:22

I love spicy curry
Back to top Go down
bLaCk-LiTe

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2010, 03:30

me too paul
Back to top Go down

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22 2010, 04:26

Sounds good. Thinking about it now, the "camping" i was on about in my rant, it was more of strategic positioning. Sounds like a fancy name for camping but there's a large difference. Camping is sitting in a corner aiming at an entrance. Strategic positioning is where you know where the enemy are coming from and you position yourself in a temporary choke point and stop the enemy from getting into your team. I was wrong to have a go at you and accuse you of camping. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rematch vs LFP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rematch vs LFP   Rematch vs LFP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rematch vs LFP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fear Factory :: Challenge Us :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: